This section of Mandelbrot Explorer help explains the basic features of Mandelbrot Explorer, and will get you started. When you are ready, why not explore the more advanced features?
- To get started, read the page on getting started
- To learn your way around the program, read the Guide to the Main Window
- The easiest way to select a region to magnify is to use the mouse
- When you've selected a region to draw, you'll need to know how to start calculating the portion you've chosen
- Sometimes, when you've been exploring a while, you want to go back to a previous image you were looking at. You can do that with the back and forwards buttons
- When you've settled on an image you like, you may want to save your work so that you can return there another day, or to e-mail the fractal to a friend to look at. If that is the case, learn about saving definitions files and saving images